Tattoo artists need their ink from somewhere. And where better than from Eternal Ink, where products are made for artists by artists. We are excited to announce that Eternal Ink is a returning exclusive ink sponsor of Tattoo Masquerade®!
A few facts you may not know about Eternal Ink:
- Eternal Ink is made of organic pigments, deionized water and hamamelis water.
- Eternal Ink is free of animal by-products and is vegan.
- Eternal Ink is not tested on animals.
- Eternal Ink is supplied in a medical grade sealed bottle, ensuring its longevity before and after opening.
- Eternal Ink pigments are regularly evaluated for testing.
- Eternal Ink cooperates with all regulations.
- Eternal Inks may sometimes have a mild scent! This is because they only use organic pigments and sometimes nature has a scent. They do not use additives to hide the occasional scent – it wouldn’t be natural if they did.
If you are getting a tattoo, ask your artist if they use Eternal Ink.